Friday, May 15, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 839

HappyUP!!! - birdie on first hole
Why it happened - good shooting
Why it makes me happy - this is the second day in a row of the tournament that I birdied the initial hole. It's great to start off well.

HappyUP!!! - making a bogey on the final hole
Why it happened - I kept grinding
Why it makes me happy - I had a horrible lie...had to play sideways...got up and down and got a point for my team.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my buddy
Why it happened - I blew off dinner
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't seen my friend for a bit. It was a great visit.

HappyUP!!! - good speech practice
Why it happened - I snuck it in
Why it makes me happy - I needed this. I just couldn't get myself to sit down and grind it out. A little practice before the contest tomorrow and I will be in good shape.

JollyJottings

Birdie on the first hole
Two birdies on the day
Knocking it close on the first four holes
Making a bogey on the last hole
Rapping with my friend, Firk
Practicing my speech
Seeing thru a hectic few days
Helping a buddy out

No comments: