Thursday, May 21, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 845

HappyUP!!! - tournament golf
Why it happened - my partner and I qualified to play today
Why it makes me happy - my partner was in trouble on the initial hole....I scrambled and bailed us out. I made a birdie on the second hole. I held us in pretty well for the first 5 holes which was making me pretty happy. It got a little loose after that but the start was a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - my partner
Why it happened - he started playing some good golf
Why it makes me happy - to have a shot at qualifying for the next level, we needed to go to the whip. My partner drove a par 4 and had a short eagle putt....while he missed it, it was a HappyUP!!! watching that one sail and finish on the green. He chipped in on the next hole for another birdie. We both had birdie putts on the last hole. Mine missed but my partner drained his. We didn't qualify but he was Mr Clutch today so I know he is feeling good.....and that's a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - early morning gardening
Why it happened - I had been out of town
Why it makes me happy - I still have a bunch of weeding to do but I made some progress. It felt great to be out in the cool morning air amongst the fresh plants.....and I spotted my first edible result today. It's zucchini time!

JollyJottings

Saving par on one
Birdie on two
My partner driving a green, chipping in on the next hole, and then making birdie on the last hole
Early morning gardening
NBA Playoffs
Golf pairing
New Golf Course

No comments: