Thursday, May 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 838

HappyUP!!! - early morning planting
Why it happened - initiative
Why it makes me happy - I had forgotten to get in a few cukes and melons so I bought some yesterday. I didn't have much time this morning but I got them into the ground so they are on their way.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on first hole of tournament
Why it happened - I hit a great drive and a fantastic wedge
Why it makes me happy - I got our team off to a super start. We ended up having a little below average day as my partner struggled a bit. We were riding high for awhile though.....happy times.

HappyUP!!! - good guys to play with
Why it happened - we got a good pairing
Why it makes me happy - it's always nice to play with nice guys....and we had a couple of them today.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 4
Why it happened - I hit a great drive...great 3 wood...and a super wedge
Why it makes me happy - it got me back to one under par at the time. I didn't end up holding that score but I was going at it for a bit.

JollyJottings

Planting
Birdied the first hole
Sandies
Birdie/Wedge on 6th hole
Good guys to play with
Decent tournament round

No comments: