Thursday, May 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 852



HappyUP!!! - picture sent to me
Why it happened - someone tried to crack me up
Why it makes me happy - I explained a concept to a friend last week about the proper way to use the derriere gasket. Like most, the person just laughed at me....the pic proved they were listening! Pretty funny

<----what?...you want an explanation of what this is about.....I'll devote a post to it.



HappyUP!!! - road trip
Why it happened - a Celebration of Life
Why it makes me happy - I spent some good car miles with my brother. I saw relatives that I never see....never have seen.....and go to appreciate my late uncle who lived an absolutely great life.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my aunt
Why it happened - Celebration of Live
Why it makes me happy - she is healthy. I had heard that she hadn't been recognizing people....THAT was bad information. She is around 90 now....but she knew exactly who I was.

HappyUP!!! - an evening 9 holes
Why it happened - Boz called me
Why it makes me happy - I got to play with Wah and Boz.....I hit a lot of high quality golf shots. After 7 hours in the car, it was good to get out and slap it around.




JollyJottings

Pic sent to me
Time in the car with my brother
Seeing my aunt
Seeing all my other relatives
Getting 9 holes in with Wah and Boz
Birdie on 15
Wedge on 10...hybrid on 12...pitch on 12...5 iron on 13...8 iron on 14....wedge on 15...8 iron on 16....
bunt driver on 18

No comments: