Thursday, May 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 831

HappyUP!!! - walking 9 at twilight
Why it happened - I decided to go out after the course re-opened
Why it makes me happy - an outside tournament closed down the course today. When I went out, no one was in front of me. The weather was gorgeous. I was afforded the opportunity to drop some balls and hit some extra shots and get some on-course practice done. I hit some beauties.

HappyUP!!! - a tip from the assistant pro
Why it happened - he saw me on the range
Why it makes me happy - he hit the nail right on the head. I have some more work to do but it's full speed ahead on this little thing to work on. It shows a lot of promise and fits with the other things I have been working on. I started striping it out on the course at times....which, with a tournament heavy schedule ahead, would be great timing.

HappyUP!!! - seeing my doctor
Why it happened - it was part of my physical
Why it makes me happy - my doc spreads my physical over three visits. This gives me more time to spend with him. Everything was looking good today!

JollyJottings

Trip to the doctor
A good lawn cutting
Chipping work
A tip from the assistant pro
Walking 9 holes
Hybrid on 11...Drive on 12....wedge on 12...6 iron 13...putt on 13...hybrid on 14....7 iron on 16....drive on 17...7 iron on 17....
Practice shots on course

No comments: