Sunday, July 01, 2007

SuperHappyUP!!! - Roger von Oech was here





It's not everyday that you get Mr Creativity - checking out your stuff. Let alone making a comment.

Of course - he commented on probably my most questionable posting that I have had here (you remember....the size of the zucchini one...no, I am not creating an easy link to it.

Anyway - Roger wrote A Kick in the Seat of the Pants and A Whack to the Side of the Head many years ago. I must have bought them both two decades ago. He also is the creator of the Creative Whack Pack. I have owned a deck of these for almost as long.

Roger has a talent - for getting people to look at things from different perspectives (hmmmmm....any reason you can think of why the Nutster digs this guy's stuff).

His latest item - (which I don't own...yet) is the Ball of Whacks (check out the video on this). It looks like a fun puzzle that is getting a lot of press. Something tells me it is a bit more than just a rubic's cube.

Anyway - it was an honor having him stop by today. Click here to see what Roger is up to these days. He has an excellent blog. To order any of his products, go here....go here now!

No comments: