Monday, July 23, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 178

HappyUP!!! - presenting an award
Why it happened - the award came in my name but really belonged to someone that worked for me
Why it made me happy - this person has plenty of dough but the award was a $250 gift card....first thing this morning, I get a big "suuuuhhhhweeeeeet," from my top employee. How good is that?

HappyUP!!! - an old friend's voice on my voice mail
Why it happened - a follow up to a text message
Why it made me happy - come on, you know how it is. You haven't heard from someone for awhile and then you hear their voice out of nowhere. It's just a momentary thing....easily forgotten....unless you are capturing it as a HappyUP!!! at day's end. You get to relive it before you head off to bed.

HappyUP!!! - a terrible problem easily solved
Why it happened - hey....I got lucky
Why it made me happy - I had forgotten to do something. It was going to negatively effect some compensation. Fortunately, my friends in payroll picked me up and let it slide so everyone gets paid on time. It's a HappyUP!!! to get lucky once in awhile.

Bonus HappyUP!!! - an incoming shipment
Why it happened - I ordered some clothes a while back
Why it made me happy - everything was in the package....it all works. Hey....a few new knockin around clothes show up on your doorstep. You just want to say, "yay!"

No comments: