Saturday, July 28, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 183


HappyUP!!! - grilled hot dogs
Why it happened - I was hungry
Why it made me happy - you can bbq them, boil them, steam them, or nuke them. I think the best way for a dog is flat grilled split over the stove. No buns needed. A little cheese and a little secret sauce with veges fresh out of the garden.

HappyUP!!! - Godfather Marathon
Why it happened - it was hot and I stayed close to home
Why it made me happy - I saw The Godfather at the theaters as a young lad. I don't ever think that I saw G-father2 and 3. I may have caught pieces. I'm all caught up on my Italian......capice? (Now, whether I can spell it or not is another story). Anyway, I feel like I now know something that everyone else does. Maybe I'll watch the Star Wars movies soon.

HappyUP!!! - coffee with the family
Why it happened - it's that Saturday thing
Why it made me happy - I met my best friend and his family for the usual Saturday breakfast. I ran a little late but they didn't care. I was catching the tour de France plus I wasn't hungry. It was some funny conversation and tomorrow, I'll be tomato delivery boy to the clan.

No comments: