Sunday, July 01, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 156

HappyUP!!! - found the flash drive I have been searching for
Why it happened - I made an unplanned stop at Frye's Electronics
Why it made me happy - unlike many guys, going to Frye's is not a HappyUP!!! for me. I had been there before in searching for a high capacity flash drive that needed no external power or required it's own software. I had been to Frye's before in a vain search. I was on my way home from errands and I gritted my teeth and said, "let's give it another shot." At this point, you may wonder why I said "let's" when I was by myself but let's save the multiple personality discussion for another time. I can now back up my work computer and home computer to one easy place and return the drive that I borrowed 6 months ago.....well, as long as I get the thing to work. That will be a HappyUP!!! on another day.

HappyUP!!! - weigh in
Why it happened - it happens every Sunday
Why it made me happy - I don't know where those last 6 pounds came from but it appeared that they had come to stay. Well, not this week. 2 of them dropped so we have the scale heading back in the right direction. The standing goal is to leave the year with less weight than when I came in. 8 pounds should do it and I am not going to be waiting for Thanksgiving to make it happen.

HappyUP!!! - hauling in the bounty
Why it happened - I did some pickin this morning
Why it made me happy - you can read the post below. It says it all. It's so colorful...and to think that just a few months ago it was just a bunch of dirt out there.

No comments: