Wednesday, July 18, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 173


HappyUP!!! - I put the cars inside
Why it happened - I got motivated and did the shuffle last night
Why it made me happy - you may remember that I washed all three of my vehicles last Sunday....a HappyUP!!! They hadn't found their way back into the garage. The truck was blocking that progress. So, I moved the truck out of the way, got the one car that goes against one wall of the garage in first, followed by the second. The truck stayed outside because that is where he lives. Why did this make me happy?

......it ended up raining....in July last night! It would have been just enough to make everything filthy again. I woke up to semi-wet streets but a big, "ahhhhhhhh," because I made the effort last night.

HappyUP!!! - vegetables to friends
Why it happened - I walked some of my bounty across the street and left it on the neighbor's front doorstep. I had a co-worker stop by for some tomatoes.
Why it made me happy - everyone loves fresh vegetables from the garden. They really love it when they are free!

HappyUP!!! - cake!
Why it happened - my neighbor did a vegetable reciprocation
Why it made me happy - I didn't expect anything when I quietly dropped off those vegetables. I dropped them off and then got in the car and ran an errand. When I came back, there was a delicious slice of REALLY THICK chocolate cake awaiting me on my front stoop!

Bonus HappyUP!!! - new books arrived
Why it happened - I ordered some on Amazon last week
Why it made me happy - I had kind of forgotten about ordering them. Now, it was kind of like Christmas!!! I have 5 new books to tackle.


Coffee
Great training run through
Good meeting with my new team
Super interview
A very productive conference call
More tomatos
Giving away vegetables
Cake!!!
Seeing a messy house
New Books arrived
Remembered to put the cars in

No comments: