Sunday, July 29, 2007

In France.....it's all about the Maillot jaune


...or the yellow jersey - but I am in Roseville.

The coveted prize here - are the green pants!

Now, I don't know how you say green pants in French - and I don't really care because I am in Roseville! California! USA! The pants don't need to speak French

The amazing thing - is that the green pants have been in my closet for over 2o years.....and still fitting like the day they came home from the store.....

...well - if the guy that had originally bought them weighed about 30 pounds more!

Hey! Hey! Hey! - the important thing is that I got them off, rode with them, and no appendages had to be amputated due to a lack of circulation. Now, whether or not I will still be able to produce children may be in question but....hey....I still got them on!

No comments: