Saturday, July 14, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 169 ...Long Lost Friend


HappyUP!!! - spent time with a close high school pal
Why it happened - he was back in town....and I got caught by surprise
Why it made me happy - this guy moved across the country shortly after college. He was one of the core people of our "gang" in high school. I had only seen him once in 25 years or so. I can't even begin to talk about the cutting up and genuine BUST YOUR GUT TIL IT HURTS laughter we experienced.

HappyUP!!! - (see HappyUP!!! above)

HappyUP!!! - (see HappyUP!!! above)

Yes....this is a first - c'mon....an old chum that I hadn't seen more than once in a quarter of a century? You think that I can even remember anything else due to this? It's a biggie!

But....for those of you who say I need to actually have three HappyUP!!!'s - you know, you people and the Queen's Rules...you know who you are

HappyUP!!! - it was a tomato fest today
Why it happened - the tomato plants are turning those fruit color
Why it made me happy - I just keep receiving so much more than I put into those plants. I can't believe it.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast
Why it happened - I needed to eat
Why it made me happy - I hadn't had any short stack and side of sausage from my favorite breakfast place in 2 weeks!

No comments: