Monday, July 09, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 164

HappyUP!!! - time to recover
Why it happened - I was running way ahead of time
Why it made me happy - well, I wasn't happy that I had to drive all the way back to Roseville from Folsom because I forgot something. But, between running ahead of time and an appointment canceling, I still got the work done before my deadline. When I mentioned to someone about having to do this, they said, "so you are having a crappy morning too!" I said, "nope. I would have preferred it to go differently but it's all fine." THIS is a very important thing that consistently HappyingUP!!! will do for you. It's easy to "go with the bad flow" and find all the crap that was happening. I had to make an extra trip and had an appointment cancel. That's two "bads", right? Nope. One helped out the other.

HappyUP!!! - a great talk with a team member
Why it happened - I set it up and made sure I was available
Why it made me happy - it needed to happen. I got some information that I sensed I didn't have. Most everything is out on the table.

HappyUP!!! - dropping off some vegetables
Why it happened - I have too many
Why it made me happy - I don't need to be thanked. I like dropping vegetables on my friend's doors and then leaving. Hey, I wasn't invited to "drop by" but I know they will like that I "dropped off."

No comments: