Friday, July 20, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 175

HappyUP!!! - twenty bucks
Why it happened - I was the first guy to one of my offices
Why it made me happy - I was visiting a branch. The employees were late because I beat them there. As I parked where they should have, I got out of the car, looked down, and found a 20 spot! What a way to start the day! PLUS....it should have been found by one of my employees had they been there on time. It's good to be me.

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - I was invited to a local lunch spot during my visit to the branch mentioned above.
Why it made me happy - it was Indian food. I am not a big curry fan but the restaraunt was owned by one of my employee's relatives...an uncle. I couldn't insult him and turn down the invite. I think he wanted me to meet his family.....and there were a bunch of them there. It was nice....and tasty! Plus, they brought me a dessert.....rous mallard?....or something like that. It was coconut puffs in coconut milk...I think. It was delicious and the people were nice. I didn't understand the Punjabi they were speaking but it was still a great lunch.

HappyUP!!! - excellent lease news
Why it happened - my lease guy is working a deal
Why it made me happy - if I pull this off, I save the company about $40,000.....and we get signage! Talk about a Win-Win!!!

No comments: