Friday, July 06, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 161

HappyUP!!! - Club Fitting in San Jose
Why it happened - it was on the way...the pro is a family friend...he has state of the art equipment
Why it made me happy - with computerization, this was more than a club fitting. The science mixes with the art of golf swing analysis and a swing flaw was pin-pointed. I have been battling and compensating for an issue. The HappyUP!!! is the discover.....the work that is going to be entailed to fix it? Eeeeeeeeh.......hey, it's OK. The first step to solving a problem is to admit you have one.
HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - it was lunchtime......but it was lunchtime at Pebble Beach
Why it made me happy - c'mon....silverware....linen napkins....people ACTING so fancy as my brother and I ate overlooking Stillwater Cove at Pebble Beach. It was a high society moment. Why the heck did they let us in? It was a very enjoyable setting for lunch.

HappyUP!!! - birdies at Pebble Beach
Why it happened - my brother made two of them....including to the back left pin location on the difficult 17th
Why it made me happy - he'll remember making a two on that par three for as long as he golfs. Everytime he watches a tournament there, he'll say..."17th? Not so tough....I birdied it when I was there."

No comments: