Friday, July 13, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 168

HappyUP!!! - Fore! An evening golf invitation
Why it happened - my brother called me
Why it made me happy - it was just nice to get out after a full work week. I even made a couple of birdies. Plus, my brother shot a career best round on his golf course. Kudos for him!

HappyUP!!! - unexpected support from the top
Why it happened - an angle was figured out
Why it made me happy - it's really going to help me lock down and move forward on a HUGE initiative.

HappyUP!!! - a good interview
Why it happened - one of my manager's did some recruiting
Why it made me happy - we just keep growing in a tough market. We are just picking up value piece by value piece at a time when the business climate is questionable. We are on the grow!

JollyJottings

Good conference call
Another good conference call
Support financially from the top
A golf invitation
Picked up my printer
A solid interview

No comments: