Friday, May 11, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day104....


HappyUP!!! - miraculously got a transaction done today
Why it happened - some phenomenol people behind the scenes
Why it makes me happy - it could have been a real nightmare instead of just a bad dream. No, I would hate this situation to be part of my daily diet but it was so much better than it could have been

HappyUP!!! - a visit from a long lost cousing
Why it happened - my cousin and her husband were in town
Why it makes me happy - she is probably 15 yrs my senior. There was age and geography between myself and her. We have only had the briefest of visits and they are years apart. One of those years came up...and today was the day. I enjoyed visiting with her husband too!

HappyUP!!! - the new security code box at work
Why it happened - the old one was a pain
Why it makes me happy - this isn't any huge deal. HappyUP!!!s don't have to be...that is the point. This one is so simple to use. There is less electronics so there should be less to go wrong. With the old one, it could be raining, standing at the back door, punching in the code, the door not work, and then you go around the building. Time will tell if this is an improvement but in the first instant I used it today, I said, "hey, this is nice!"
Yes.....a small thing. Savor the small things.

No comments: