Saturday, May 12, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 105

HappyUP!!! - the day's start
Why it happened - I was just being free
Why it made me happy - I wasn't concerned with what I "should" be doing. I was just "doing" and even the mundane was superior. This is everything in the previous post.

HappyUP!!! - picking up the clothes
Why it happened - my clothes guy, Oley, called me
Why it made me happy - I didn't have to do this during the week. I was able to knock this off during the errands run so it was right on my way.

HappyUP!!! - more chipping tonight
Why it happened - just made myself do it
Why it made me happy - I know this practice is going to pay off and propel me to better scores later next week in that golf tournament. Just getting the club into the hands breeds more confidence which will carry over to the rest of my game.

No comments: