Tuesday, May 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 115

HappyUP!!! - new member
Why it happened - it's Tuesday at Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - our club is great....but it's small. New members bring new blood and new opportunities to positively impact someone's life

HappyUP!!! - golf at Winchester
Why it happened - we were a sponsor of a housing foundation golf tournament
Why it makes me happy - Winchester is THE BOMB when it comes to local golf. It is a tremendous course. I also got to play with a very good player. He let me use a demo driver.......and I loved it. Plus, I put an old swing tip to work. I may regain my skills yet.

HappyUP!!! - work BBQ
Why it happened - we are involved in a project at work.
Why it makes me happy - I got to spend some time with my boss, some of my biggest business partners, and some new team members..........and the beef was good too! It was just a nice time and I got to set up a breakfast with my boss tomorrow.

Bonus HappyUP!!! - WHAT A DRIVE AND DAY FOR THE CONVERTIBLE!

No comments: