Thursday, May 10, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 103...the colonel is home

HappyUP!!! - we got dad home and he is somewhat ambulatory
Why it happened - he got his release from the VA hospital
Why it makes me happy - I stated a lot of them yesterday as to why this would be a good thing if it happened. The bonus was that he is much more ambulatory today than he has been over the last few weeks. This will aid my brother, sister-in-law, and myself in taking care of him. We may even be able to take him to a few places a little easier.

HappyUP!!! - my branch manager meeting
Why it happened - it happens every month
Why it makes me happy - we did a short meeting and got done pretty much what I wanted to accomplish from the meeting.

HappyUP!!! - had an employee do something that showed initiative
Why it happened - he was motivated
Why it made me happy - I didn't see this one coming! It shows some life that I knew was there but hadn't seen in a bit.

No comments: