Thursday, May 03, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 96


HappyUP!!! - an anniversary
Why it happened - a decision was made 4 yrs ago
Why it makes me happy - some things just do. They need no explanation. I know why. This one makes me ecstatic!

HappyUP!!! - solved a problem
Why it happened - the other people couldn't
Why it makes me happy - diplomacy....wisdom....experience. I brought some different people together and fixed something that had gotten bogged down. It only took one e-mail once I recognized the issue. My clients are going to get the benefits they should. My employee will go on vacation knowing an issue was fixed.

HappyUP!!! - met some old faces
Why it happened - an employee set up a meeting
Why it makes me happy - it is nice to see that they are doing well...very well. They were smart guys that have figured out a service that is valuable.


No comments: