Saturday, May 26, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 119

HappyUP!!! - sleeping in a bit
Why it happened - I was late getting home from watching dad last night
Why it made me happy - my body is amazing. I am a 5 to 5:30 wake up guy....regardless of anything. It knew that I needed some more sleep and took care of it for me.

HappyUP!!! - though I woke up late....I still made it to breakfast
Why it happened - I have an open invitation for breakfast on Saturday mornings
Why it made me happy - breakfast conversation with my best friend and his family is always funny....plus I got an invitation to a bbq tomorrow out of the deal.

HappyUP!!! - gardening
Why it happened - I have a garden
Why it made me happy - harvested some zucchini....and some eight ball squash...and a bell pepper....and it is still MAY! The veges are coming early this year. While I haven't been at this forever, I have a feeling that this means a longer growing season and more yield. I have some tomatoes that are pretty big enough....they just have to start turning color. Usually, it's July or August before any tomatoes are in....especially those beefsteaks!

No comments: