Saturday, May 05, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 98

Two days! TWO days!! TWO DAYS!!! - are you getting excited out there? Are you making plans for your parties across the globe? I can see it now. People all getting together and trading their HappyUP!!!'s from the day. Talk about a HappyHour!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves - we still have a couple of days to go. We have some HappyUP!!!s to cover.

HappyUP!!! - holding up a garbage can
Why it happened - chatting with a friend after breakfast
Why it makes me happy - good chatting. When one is holding up a garbage can, the level of coherency is usually in question. We were clear as a bell.

HappyUP!!! - chipping
Why it happened - I stepped outside late to get a little practice in
Why it makes me happy - I am getting some feel back into my short game for golf. Well, at least in practice. I have to play in an invitational of a friend's in a couple of weeks. I don't play much anymore and I want to do well for my friend. It's a big deal at his club.

HappyUP!!! - the drain unclogged
Why it happened - I got out the plumber's helper
Why it made me happy - I had tossed some drain cleaner into the kitchen sink. The plumber was next. Then, all of a sudden, I said, "hey, what about Mr Plungeee?" That was easy. Mr Plungee....he's not just for toilets anymore.

No comments: