Monday, April 23, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 86


HappyUP!!! - an employee amazed me
Why it happened - this guy gets it
Why it made me happy - when the company has an idea...and you roll it out...and people don't do it, it is frustrating. When someone carries it through, it's a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - under attack but handled it
Why it happened - an employee tried to put me in a tough spot
Why it made me happy - I had exactly the right answer at the right time. When you get challenged as a leader, you sometimes have to put it right back on the incoming pressure....even if the pressure was intense. There are some people that would have caved on this.

HappyUP!!! - some awesome ORGANIC chicken
Why it happened - I bought some of this type yesterday and threw it in marinade
Why it made me happy - it was OUT OF THIS WORLD....and it was just chicken. I'd like to say the marinade I threw together did it. It was part of it. I think it may have been the chicken which was free of growth hormone.

No comments: