Friday, April 06, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 69


HappyUP!!! - the Masters Golf tournament

Why it happened - I took an early afternoon

Why it made me happy - I was supposed to be off today but had to put some time in the office. At 2, I split and caught my favorite sporting event of the year.......with an entire weekend of Masters golf to look forward to.

HappyUP!!! - Good Friday

Why it happened - Jesus sacrificed for all of us

Why it made me happy - this gets a bit personal for the entire world and my purpose here. This is a seperate post but, though I don't serve him like I should, I know that there is a higher power that forgives me for my trespasses.
HappyUP!!! - an interesting discovery at work

Why it happened - I did some analysis

Why it made me happy - I found something that I am guessing no one in our company has analyzed. It backs up something that I am passionate about. Will it do any good? I can only try to make a difference. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen.

JollyJottings
-a great phone call
-a super breakfast
-an interesting discovery
-SundayScribblings
-Masters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a Happy Easter.

I love the Masters as well.