Monday, April 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 79

Here's a novel idea for a HappyUP!!! - but you have to be a grown up. Can we be grown ups for a second? Can we be clinical?....

...good, I thought so - and, because you have agreed to be so grown up, I will agree not to be graphic. While I will never post a HappyUP!!! here around this topic, it is perfectly OK for your HappyUP!!! to involve a bodily function in whatever capacity "bodily function" is to you. This is all about YOUR HappyUP!!!

With that HappyUP!!! thought - let's look at today

HappyUP!!! - woke up really early
Why it happened - who knows other than I told myself last night it would be good to wake up early
Why it made me happy - I'll be really tired tonight when I go to bed early. And I need to get up stupid early in the morning.

HappyUP!!! - conversation with a friend tonight
Why it happened - I had to take something to his house
Why it made me happy- it's just a carryover from my sense of community HappyUP!!! from the other day. We were just talking about some Roseville stuff.

HappyUP!!! - breakthrough work from an employee
Why it happened - she has been busting her buns
Why it made me happy - I can't go into details as I don't discuss work things in specifics. If you knew the whole story that led up to this, you would understand what a huge HappyUP!!! this is.

No comments: