Monday, April 09, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 72

HappyUP!!! - a stress free commute
Why it happened - Monday is commute day...plus, I left early
Why it made me happy - I got to where I needed to be easily and early. I worked on e-mail before the meeting at my client's office so I got a head start.

HappyUP!!! - visit with Dad
Why it happened - dad is in the hospital
Why it made me happy - it's a bit of a haul to get over to the hospital. Dad appreciates the company even though he doesn't have a lot to say. That's good enough for me.

HappyUP!!! - cancelling a day of a business trip next week
Why it happened - decided I was too busy to squeeze in a play day in Orlando
Why it made me happy - are you kidding? It's like getting 24 hrs of life handed to me. Orlando sounds cool but, when you are going on businesss sans kids, it is no adult paradise. Sure, I could find something to do there......but I could take the day and find something more interesting than in "the town that Walt built."

No comments: