Wednesday, April 18, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 81 ...Wed

HappyUP!!! - time with another peer
Why it happened - he asked me to join him for dinner
Why it made me happy - I am relatively new to the team after a work reorganization. I got to spend some time alone with one of my peers. I saw a different side to him tonight. It was a more playful one. It was some time well spent.

HappyUP!!! - a call from a "client"
Why it happened - I have something he wants
Why it made me happy - the tide has turned. This person is someone that I have wanted to be a client for years. Now he is calling me to get on an approved list. In a sense, he wants to be my client. This will make it easy to become what we should have been all along....partners.

HappyUP!!! - a party
Why it happened - we went to an after hours event for work
Why it made me happy - it was a great setting. It was an old house by a lake that is set up to hold business functions. We all got casual and got to spend some time networking and catching up with old friends. Excellent times.

No comments: