Thursday, April 05, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 68

HappyUP!!! - Helping a buddy out
Why it happened - weird timing
Why it makes me happy - because I think it is the right thing. It doesn't make all the sense in the world to do. It probably could use a little more analysis. On the other hand, when something like this is laid in front of you, you jump on it and you make it happen as best you can. (I know this one doesn't make a lot of sense to you as a reader....but, keep in mind, some things require a little privacy)

HappyUP!!! - lunch
Why it happened - my friends and business associates invited me
Why it made me happy - one of the guys is on my nicest guys in the world list. His partner is a nice guy too. Who wouldn't want to go to lunch with a couple of really nice guys

HappyUP!!! - praise from an employee
Why it happened - he took my suggestion
Why it makes me happy - sometimes you try to help your employees. You know it is the right thing for them. At the same time, you get the feeling you are their mother, "junior, pick up your room!" In this case, doing some preparation gave him some confidence to go after some business today. I hope he gets it. The odds seem a little against him.....I have a feeling he is going to get it. If he does, if that doesn't make my HappyUP!!! list tomorrow, tomorrow will have been an outstanding day.

No comments: