Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy UP!!! Day 77...Groundings


HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my best friend and his family
Why it happened - I got off my fanny and went to breakfast
Why it made me happy - it's always great to get around that bunch. The three brother's and the mom and pops combination. It's just something that is part of living in this town that I have the privilege of being a part of

HappyUP!!! - the Apostolos Fund Dinner
Why it happened - my friend, Apostolos, sent me tickets
Why it made me happy - the cause is great. It also is like a multi-class reunion every year....without all the class reunion type pressures. It's just good to see people that still live in and around the surrounding areas that you grew up with.

HappyUP!!! - ran into an old friend during the day
Why it happened - I went and visited some Open Houses for work
Why it made me happy - this was one of my old escrow officers that I did a lot of work with years ago. I hadn't seen her in about 10 years. She is a real estate agent now and seems to be doing well in a market that has more than a few challenges. I ended up staying at the open house helping her....it was busy! I think she even sold the house which NEVER (almost never) happens that the house an agent hold open actually sells!

No comments: