Monday, May 09, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 9 Monday

 HappyUP!!! - a substitute

Why it happened -Kaiser was prepared
Why it makes me happy - weird when you are on the table and they say that your surgeon is out today. Hey, they had a relief pitcher! Otherwise, I would have been doing the prep all over again. 

HappyUP!!! - my driver
Why it happened -I got peeps
Why it makes me happy -loved getting a little help from the kid. Grabbed a nice bite after the procedure. Appreciative to not have to put someone out too much and that they are there for me

HappyUP!!! - that Giuseppi on sweet
Why it happened -I was HUNGRY
Why it makes me happy - THIS is EXACTLY what you want post-surgery! I don't have many of these anymore but I DESERVED it today

HappyUP!!! - Window Cleaners and Hailstorm
Why it happened -it was part of my paint job
Why it makes me happy -glad these guys made it over. They were so cool and nice. Glad they weren't doing this for that surprise hail we got. That was awesome as well. These things give me joy


No comments: