Monday, May 16, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 16. Monday

 HappyUP!!! - Stinger Tourney

Why it happened -I was invited
Why it makes me happy -a lot of fun. Playing with my bro and friends. All for a good cause. No winners here in our group but we had a great time. The food and beverage were great. Super event

HappyUP!!! - a dilly bar
Why it happened -see above
Why it makes me happy -when was the last time you had one? Do I even NEED to explain the happiness? OK, I do. Besides the delectable little treat that it is, it does have a bit of nostalgia for some of us "experienced" people. This one goes back to childhood

HappyUP!!! - Opening 7 iron on the clock
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - first man up was me. It was a "speed hole." I striped this baby within 8 feet of the pin. A great start is always a HappyUP!!! Ya just feel good

No comments: