Saturday, May 14, 2022

HappyUP!!! May 14 Saturday

HappyUP!!! - doing some investigating
Why it happened -I had an idea
Why it makes me happy - I like solving problems...especially when it could be something that is being ignored. I learn a lot of stuff

HappyUP!!! -offer of service
Why it happened -I heard of a possible need
Why it makes me happy -I'd do the work gratis/ pro bono if my friend needs it. It would also be a very interesting case for me.  The idea excites me

HappyUP!!! - Golf on the Road
Why it happened -my buddy called me
Why it makes me happy -7:40 tee time on a Saturday away isn't my idea of a sane Tee Time. Yet, when this offer was made?...jumped at the opportunity. This person is worth it. Had a fabulous time. Course was magnificent. Weather was great. The dudes we were paired with were nice too. Great day!


No comments: