Saturday, February 27, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5435

 HappyUP!!! - brunch...inside...at a restaurant

Why it happened -things are loosening up
Why it makes me happy -it's been nearly a year since I have been allowed to do this. It was nice to be served hot food....on a plate and not a styrofoam container

HappyUP!!! - my "staff"
Why it happened -we set it up
Why it makes me happy -it was so WONDERFUL getting together with my former admin assistants. I just LOVE these ladies! I haven't laughed like this for so long and so hard in forever!

HappyUP!!! - flowers
Why it happened -I had them delivered to brunch
Why it makes me happy -it brought such smiles to my ladies. It brought some attention from around us as well. These two SHOULD feel special!

HappyUP!!! - gift from a neighbor
Why it happened -she is sweet
Why it makes me happy -I've been taking oranges to our local co-op. She has been enjoying them. Nice of her to drop a little special something off for me. 


No comments: