Thursday, February 04, 2021

HappyUP!!! Day 5412

 HappyUP!!! - Lume response

Why it happened -great customer service
Why it makes me happy -if I have another problem, they are going to take care of me....and FAST! I LOVE it when a company goes out of their way to take care of a customer

HappyUP!!! - speaking class
Why it happened -I was helping a brother out
Why it makes me happy - it started out as a favor...but I learned something!....many things! Imagine that! I love to learn

HappyUP!!! - finding my credit card
Why it happened -I was resourceful
Why it makes me happy -sometimes, in the COVID thing, you get out of sorts. I did when I was loading stuff between stops.  I thought I was going to have to go through the hassle of changing my card. No big deal....except it is the card that all of my auto-pays are attached to! You KNOW that moment when you find something valuable?...that feeling you get? Yeah

No comments: