Tuesday, July 28, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5221

HappyUP!!! - my stylist
Why it happened -I gotta get shorn up...even in these times
Why it makes me happy -great visit, as usual. She looked STUNNING today (hey, I noticed). She is putting in some work right now

HappyUP!!! - JG
Why it happened -Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy -...it is why I am there....to see what I saw today

HappyUP!!! - Sam Kinnison 
Why it happened -I pulled him up on Netflix
Why it makes me happy -OK...I finally "get it" about him. Yeah, I can see where some see genius...but ....I know where I land on him. Nope!

HappyUP!!! - Hank Paulson
Why it happened -I saw the documentary
Why it makes me happy -I lived "the brink." I knew more about that than most people...but I learned a lot more today! It also confirmed to me about how short sighted people are



No comments: