Sunday, July 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5198

HappyUP!!! - Pete K
Why it happened -it was a special match
Why it makes me happy -LOVE this guy. He plays in a different group. Great to mix it up and talk about the greens committee. He's probably going to shoot his age this year....and THAT is impressive

HappyUP!!! - BK and the business
Why it happened -I'm curious
Why it makes me happy -I never would have thought of these kinds of things....and how vast this insurance company is

HappyUP!!! - another walk completed
Why it happened -I gutted it out
Why it makes me happy -3 days walking in a row....as it is heating up!!! But...I can still do it

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous 100 yard uphill wedge to 16
Why it happened -skills
Why it makes me happy - this is definitely a "tweener" usually....not this time. It was an "exacter"




No comments: