Thursday, July 16, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5209

HappyUP!!! - RTT session
Why it happened -I help people
Why it makes me happy - it is still an AMAZING scene at the end of the session when you catch someone coming out of trance and I ask them, "how do you feel?"....and you can IMMEDIATELY see their first response upon returning to consciousness...and you KNOW you did some great work! It never gets old

HappyUP!!! - Sex/Relationships Class
Why it happened -I do continuing education
Why it makes me happy -just more learning about some fascinating things. I immediately put learnings to use

HappyUP!!! - walk and study
Why it happened -I multi task
Why it makes me happy -it may or may not be optimal...but I love walking the neighborhood with my clipboard...stopping to take notes. I laugh when I think of people watching me and wonder what the heck I am doing.

HappyUP!!! - Finishing up a Netflix series
Why it happened -I fell into it
Why it makes me happy -glad to have this one behind me. Yeah, I learned some stuff but, all in all, it was creepy (yeah...it was the Epstein one).




No comments: