Sunday, July 12, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5205

HappyUP!!! - No Doubles and playing to my revised handicap
Why it happened -there is a new system
Why it makes me happy -it's so easy to make a double bogey in a tournament like this. Proud to avoid today. Plus, they knocked me down a stroke and I managed to hit my number on the button

HappyUP!!! - sweet 7 iron into 18
Why it happened - skills?
Why it makes me happy -I needed a birdie. 150 yards and it had to be cut around a tree to a green that is guarded by traps either way.....and I just hit the most beautiful mid-iron. Satisfaction

HappyUP!!! - winning my flight
Why it happened -I ground it out
Why it makes me happy -I hung in there all day. I made a BAD mistake on 17 and figured, "that's probably it." Yet, I hung in there....just like I had been hanging in there.....and won the deal!!!

No comments: