Thursday, April 23, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5125

HappyUP!!! - plant acquisition
Why it happened -I got up early
Why it makes me happy - hey, this was a bigger deal than it seems. It took me three tries before I figured it out

HappyUP!!! - Queen of Cuba
Why it happened -I listen to podcasts
Why it makes me happy -this was a FASCINATING listen while on my walk. Gladwell held my attention the entire time

HappyUP!!! - a visit from the local authorities
Why it happened -apparently, a problem happened in the hood
Why it makes me happy - while a little shocking to get that knock on the door, I KNEW they weren't coming to get me!!! It's also good to know that they are on it and I was able to help. It also sparked some conversations with the neighbors that was helpful. Action taken.





No comments: