Monday, April 06, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5108

HappyUP!!! - "I'm trying on a Monday"
Why it happened -I was on a walk
Why it makes me happy -I asked a walker across the street how he was doing...and I knew EXACTLY what he meant. ThisThing we are all living under has some dark cloudiness to it. I said, "I hear ya brotha." It's good to be together

HappyUP!!! - weightlifter in the park
Why it happened -I was on a walk
Why it makes me happy -I could not believe the rig this guy had brought down to the basketball court to get in his reps.  The effort to drag his weights out of his car would have been a bigger workout than I could have done

HappyUP!!! - vegetable boxes
Why it happened -my club is great
Why it makes me happy -can't wait to support my club and dive into the vegetables!

No comments: