Friday, June 08, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4336

Friday


HappyUP!!! - the ice cream cookie sandwich
Why it happened - they brought them out 
Why it makes me happy - OMG!...THIS was delicious. Two chocolate chip cookies with a scoop of vanilla ice cream between them? Are you kidding me? I don't usually do dessert but, in my current status, I am full on. This was a winner!!!

HappyUP!!! - hey, we are still in it
Why it happened - we are learning?
Why it makes me happy - our handicaps are as low as ever for this tournament. By now, we are usually sucking!...I mean...in the back of the bus. One team clearly has this won, but, with a good round tomorrow, we could actually do OK

HappyUP!!! - 4'1" on number 5
Why it happened -I piped that baby
Why it makes me happy - it led to a birdie...but....more importantly, it qualifies me for a chance to take one putt for $10,000 tomorrow.  All I have to do is beat out the 3 other guys in a playoff. How exciting would that be?

JollyJottings
Great shirts
Birdie on 17
Lots of great chips/pitches (just gotta start making the putts)
Seafood buffet
Par 3 money from yesterday

No comments: