Saturday, June 30, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4359

HappyUP!!! - Revisionist History return
Why it happened - it happens
Why it makes me happy - Gladwell has been back for a bit....who knew?  All good...gives me episodes to catch up on. LOVE this storyteller!

HappyUP!!! -  Round of 16
Why it happened -it's World Cup
Why it makes me happy - Messi...gone. Ronaldo...gone. Can't really call today big upsets...anything can happen in this WC.  I just get a kick out of the intense pain from Argentina and Portugal fans.  C'mon people....I get sports brings disappointments...but....really?

HappyUP!!! - chicken
Why it happened - I created a marinade
Why it makes me happy -marinade was ok....it needs a bit more thought....but that chicken and the resulting chicken salad was a big bowl of YEP!!!!

JollyJottings

Gladwell is back
No golf
Starting up again on the trail
Portugal (Ronaldo) and Argentina (Messi) both out

No comments: