Wednesday, June 06, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4333

Pretty much - a Chamber of Commerce BANNER DAY in the Nutster World!

HappyUP!!! - renewal check
Why it happened - a member came back
Why it makes me happy -LOVE this member. Sooooo thrilled that she is back and paid current

HappyUP!!! - 3 speeches
Why it happened - they were motivated
Why it makes me happy - J talked about D.A.M.M. (an interesting perspective on cell phone use)... B talked about the "A or N Factor" which was great....and, our ranking veteran, P gave us a very interesting perspective about freedom.  Great stuff!!!

HappyUP!!! - the Shark
Why it happened - old vacuum went out
Why it makes me happy - I won't go into too much detail.  The bloom is still on the rose.  I can only say that one of my dreads in life is buying the wrong thing...the wrong tool for the job...especially on spendier purchases.  I think I NAILED it on this thing.  The versatility and ease of use was amazing on it's maiden voyage!

HappyUP!!! -KC and the Sunshine Band
Why it happened - I brought my speaker
Why it makes me happy- I took my speaker to Toastmasters for a funny reason.....but then ended up greeting people with my 5 song KC and the Sunshine Band jam.  Look...you don't have to be a FAN of the Sunshiners.....but....if you don't get yourself into a better...a more funkalicious mood upon hearing them, I don't know what to tell ya!  They almost are dripping on you to "dude, let your groove thing out! It wants out!"  I had to dial myself back a bit....a lot of parts of the world just can't handle it when I go into my Funkanomic mode! I tell ya what....I sure didn't hold back for most of the day after that!

JollyJottings
J
P...B...J speeches
R Toastmastering
KC and the Sunshine band and my speaker
Shark vacuum
Ninja sushi
The esquire's office

No comments: