Wednesday, April 29, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3277


HappyUP!!! - Wah
Why it happened - I extended the invitation
Why it makes me happy - love golfing with Wah!

HappyUP!!! - printer fix
Why it happened - I wish I could tell you
Why it makes me happy - I did a whole lot of McGyvering....nothing seemed to work....until something did. I wish I could pinpoint it....but....because I can't.....just thrilled to get back on line

HappyUP!!! - doing some research...getting it right
Why it happened - I made some calls
Why it makes me happy -- OK....now I know EXACTLY what to do.....it will be easy for everyone

HappyUP!!! - day care
Why it happened - I needed some help
Why it makes me happy - it's great to be able to have someone help out with something that makes things much easier for me....and....it's a win win for my helper

No comments: