Wednesday, April 22, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3269



HappyUP!!! - driver info and options
Why it happened - I asked
Why it makes me happy - the pro shop did a great job in giving me everything I need

HappyUP!!! - a big win
Why it happened - my partner, Vitamin K
Why it makes me happy - I'm up for the year now!!! Outside!!!

HappyUP!!! - Giants WIN AGAIN
Why it happened - Joe Panik delivered
Why it makes me happy - it's a winning streak....2 games!....and....against the Dodgers. It makes it that much sweeter. Possible sweep?

HappyUP!!! - project went great
Why it happened - a little consciousness
Why it makes me happy - this new adventure was not without a boo boo or two. All in all, it went as well as it could. I was impressed by the product.  I was impressed with the performance of my tool.

HappyUP!!! - even par through 4
Why it happened - some good driving, pitching, wedging, and putting
Why it makes me happy - I'm usually happy if I can get to this place at 1 over....even 2 over is kinda OK.  I was off to a great start. I'll get it all put together soon

No comments: