Wednesday, April 01, 2015

HappyUP!!! Day 3248


HappyUP!!! - rototiller fix
Why it happened - closer inspection
Why it makes me happy - glad I was able to do this myself....otherwise, my tiller would have missed tilling season

HappyUP!!! - Winning at Words
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I was on a 3 game winning streak.....then I dropped 7 in a row!!! Good to get back into the win column

HappyUP!!! - trying a new driver
Why it happened - had to face the music
Why it makes me happy - not generating the clubhead speed I once did.....nice to know I have a little option that may get me back to straight and hitting it a bit farther

HappyUP!!! - No April Fools
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I really dislike practical jokes....I don't play them and I love it when the favor is returned

JJ
Trying a new driver
Good advice for the above
Taking the morning off
Winning at Words
Great walk
Fixing the rototiller

No comments: