Sunday, January 20, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2180


HappyUP!!! - 49er win
Why it happened - it almost didn't
Why it makes me happy - my teams have been on the end of bad calls/no calls in the past. I'd like to feel sorry for Atlanta. They were on the short end of a "no call" today. It probably would have been a loss if the call had gone the other way.  On to the super bowl

HappyUP!!! - tasty snackers
Why it happened - it's Championship Sunday
Why it makes me happy - nothing better than a great game and something fun to eat

HappyUP!!! - helping on that homework
Why it happened - little buddy under the gun
Why it makes me happy - I'm glad to play a hand in keeping this guy on track.  I still remember what it was like (though it's been a few years) when you have so many assignments due.  It can be overwhelming. The only solution? You have to put the other stuff away....put the nose on that grindstone.....and slug it out.

JJ

49er win
Tasty treats
Bell pepper dinner
Gorgeous weather
Nice walking the pooch
Helping on that homework

No comments: