Saturday, January 12, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2172



HappyUP!!! - hanging a light
Why it happened - it was time
Why it makes me happy - no big deal.....just took the old chandelier down for my girlfriend....and put up a BEAUTY to replace it.  Yeah...there was some ladder time....ladder time well spent for McGyver....even though there wasn't much McGyvering to do....just basic homeowner stuff

HappyUP!!! - Ravens/Broncos
Why it happened - it's the playoffs, baby
Why it makes me happy - WHAT A GAME!!!....finally....some excitement to playoff time!

HappyUP!!! - 49er win
Why it happened - the Kaepernick
Why it makes me happy - we are heading to the championship game!!! More football next weekend

HappyUP!!! - fabulous new recipe
Why it happened - experimentation
Why it makes me happy - my girlfriend keeps on keeping it on.....and I am a willing participant

HappyUP!!! - day off
Why it happened - thumb injury
Why it makes me happy - I love golf....but...quite frankly....when it gets into frost delays...and backing things up.......I was kind of glad to just be warm...very warm today....and enjoy the day

JJ

Day off in the cold
Great Ravens/Broncos game
Great Niner game
Fabulous new recipe

No comments: