Sunday, January 06, 2013

HappyUP!!! Day 2166

THAT, my friends, is one plate of healthful and
tastey goodness

HappyUP!!! - wild card Sunday
Why it happened - it's the NFL
Why it makes me happy - the playoffs are when it all starts to get interesting.  None of my favorites were playing this weekend but I always enjoy that great "lay it all out there game."  I wish one of the games would have had been a bit more climatic....but.....hey.....that will happen in the upcoming weeks.

HappyUP!!! - great family bike ride
Why it happened - we all needed to get out and move
Why it makes me happy - it was a little chilly.....but some decent layering...and some pedal pushing....that brings the old temperature up in a hurry.

HappyUP!!! - new recipe
Why it happened - my wonderful girlfriend was experimenting
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love someone cooking for them....ANYTHING....let alone the exitement of something new?  I know when I am springing a new one on her, I always think, "hey, if it stinks, Chinese food is only 10 minutes away."

JJ



No comments: